About our safety and security measures, and how to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
In order to prevent the spread of any virus, SEASIR undertakes to:
- check up on our staff’s health daily
- stay mindful of hand sanitization and the use of masks.
- disinfect our facilities (eating spaces, kitchens, shops, boats, diving gears, guest rooms)
We ask all our customers to abide to:
- wear masks in our vehicles and stores
- wash and disinfect your hands
- let us check your temperature (before any departure)
We also ask all our customers to refrain from using our services if they meet any of the following conditions:
- If you present any symptom resembling that of a cold (such as sneezing, coughing, etc).
If you have a fever of more than 37.5 degrees.
- If for some reason, you feel sluggish or dizzy
If you feel any discomfort in your lungs or chest area.
- If you have been to any country or place listed as at risk by our government or that country’s
- government in the last 14 days. By that, we mean any place where you were required to stay in isolation upon entering said country or region.
- If you have been in direct contact with any person who has been to such a place as described above in the last 14 days.
- If you have gone to any place believed to have been a cluster for the covid19 or believed to have had a newly case of covid19 contamination in the last 14 days, including cruise ships.
- If there has been any infected person in your family or close entourage.
- If you present any symptom resembling that of the covid19.
- If you have had any influenzas or norovirus related symptoms in the last 7 to 10 days.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.