About our safety and security measures, and how to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
Thank you for your continued patronage of SEASIR.
As we are resuming business, we would like you to know more about the measures that we enforce to
ensure your safety.
In order to prevent the spread of any virus, SEASIR undertakes to:
- check up on our staff’s health daily
- stay mindful of hand sanitization and the use of masks.
- disinfect our facilities (eating spaces, kitchens, shops, boats, diving gears, guest rooms)
We also ask all our customers to abide to:
- wear masks and wash and disinfect their hands regularly
- let us check their temperature (before any departure)
We also ask all our customers to refrain from using our services if they meet any of the following conditions:
- If you present any symptom resembling that of a cold (such as sneezing, coughing, etc).
If you have a fever of more than 37.5 degrees.
- If for some reason, you feel sluggish or dizzy
If you feel any discomfort in your lungs or chest area.
- If you have been to any country or place listed as at risk by our government or that country’s
- government in the last 14 days. By that, we mean any place where you were required to stay in isolation upon entering said country or region.
- If you have been in direct contact with any person who has been to such a place as described above in the last 14 days.
- If you have gone to any place believed to have been a cluster for the covid19 or believed to have had a newly case of covid19 contamination in the last 14 days, including cruise ships.
- If there has been any infected person in your family or close entourage.
- If you present any symptom resembling that of the covid19.
- If you have had any influenzas or norovirus related symptoms in the last 7 to 10 days.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.