Please answer the following questions on your past or present medical history with a YESor NOanswer. If you are not sure, choose YES.
If any of these conditions apply to you, we must request that you consult with a physician prior to participating in a scuba diving program or any marine sports program that we offer.
＊For safety reasons, we will measure blood pressure for participants who are 60 years or older on the day of the event. If the blood pressure is higher than 170, you will not be able to participate in the diving trip. If the blood pressure exceeds 160 but is lower than 170, you need to sign an accident exemption agreement to participate in the diving trip.
Does any of the following apply to you?
- Could you be pregnant, or are you attempting to become pregnant?
(For safety reasons we cannot let you join an activity or board a ship if you might be with child.)
- Are you presently taking any medications? (Other than birth control pills or antimalarial medication)
- Asthma, infantile asthma, or wheezing with breathing, or wheezing with exercise?
- Frequent or severe attacks of hay fever or allergy?
- Frequent colds, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Any form of lung disease?
- Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)?
- Chest disease or chest surgery?
- Behavioral health, mental or psychological problems? (Panic attack, fear of closed or open spaces)
- Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or take medications to prevent them?
- Recurring complicated migraine headaches or take medications to prevent them?
- Blackouts or fainting (full or partial loss of consciousness)?
- Frequent or severe suffering from motion sickness?
- Dysentery or dehydration requiring medical intervention?
- Any dive accidents or decompression sickness?
- Head injury with loss of consciousness in the past five years?
- Recurrent back problems?
- Back or spinal surgery?
- Back, arm or leg problems following surgery, injury or fracture?
- High blood pressure or take medicine to control blood pressure?
- Heart disease or heart attack history?
- Angina, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Sinus or any body air space surgery?
- Bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Recreational drug use or treatment for, or alcoholism in the past five years?
- Hyperventilation syndrome?
- Do you use full dentures?
If you have any positive answers to any of the questions above:
Please inform our reservation center at email@example.com when you book with us. A positive response means that there is a preexisting condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must seek the advice of your physician prior to engaging in dive activities.
Note that failing to disclose such information upon booking automatically releases Seasir of all responsibility in case of any accident that occurring during our tours.