Equipment rental fees
|Full equipment set||JPY 5,000|
BCD, regulator, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, dive boots, fins (open-heel type) and dive computer
|Scuba Dive equipment (per item)||JPY 1,000|
BCD, regulator, wetsuit, dive computer
|Snorkeling set (per item)||JPY 500|
Mask, snorkel, boots, fins (open-heel type)
|Underwater Camera||JPY 2,000|
Underwater Camera and housing set
|SD card||JPY 1,300|
|Underwater Torch||JPY 1,000|
|Nitrox Air (each Tank)||JPY 1,500|
- All prices are including taxes.
- All equipment must be returned right after the end of your activities.
Know before coming
Note that the following pieces of equipment are mandatory to go fun diving with SEASIR.
- For all licensed divers: a dive computer
- On excursion trips and drift diving tours: a signal float.
- Night diving: an underwater lightstick and a chemical light signaling stick (or flash light).
Note: All of these can be either rented or purchased at our shop, the Uminchu shop.
Chemical light signaling sticks can be found there for JPY 300 a piece.