Humpback Whale Watching Excursion
Operation date: 22nd December 2018 - 7th April 2019
Marine House SEASIR NAHA been organizing whale watching trip since 2005, each year Marine House SEASIR NAHA team successfully recorded 99% whale spotted. With most organize and experience whale watching excursion team in Okinawa.
How to prepare yourself
- Take a motion sickness medication about 30 minutes before departure.
- Have kids with you, bring some snack or toys for them.
- Wear sneakers or something rubber soled for good traction.
- Sometimes temperature do get very cold, bring a sweater is always recommended.
- Bring or rent and binoculars, having a binocular will provide a close up view.
|Price||Adult||Child (age 6-12)||Infant (age 3-5)|
|JPY 4,500||JPY 3,500||JPY 0|
- Boat fee
- Drinking water
- If no whale or dolphins spotted on the trip, get re-challenge coupon or full refund
- Free Hotel transfer (Naha city only, reservation required, limited seat.)
- We will not guarantee to encounter the whale during the trip in following dates, Marine House SEASIR NAHA will provide a coupon for you (no refund) if there is no whale spotted during the trip during this period of time.
- From 22th Dec 2018 to 6th Jan 2019
- Information guide (Japanese, English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Underwater sound receiver(to receive whale singing)
- Double deck boat with Toilet and dry cabin
- Rain jacket. (Poncho pack)
Booking will not accepts if guests who are currently under health condition that state at below;
- Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or take medications to prevent it or
- Currently pregnant
- With Infant age under 3 year old, please contact our booking office, discussion required.
SEASIR NAHA OFFICE
Marine House SEASIR Naha
900-0001, Okinawa, JAPAN
SEASIR BOOKING OFFICE
- Tel: +81 (0) 98 869 4022 (English, Mandarin & Korean)
- Address: 2-2-2 Minato Machi, Naha City, 900-0001, Okinawa, JAPAN
- Office Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (Japan Time)