Okinawa Whale Watching Season January until end of March
In January until end of March winter season in Okinawa the most popular off shore activity is always the unbeatable whale watching excursion. Every whale watching excursion is unique lots of tourist include the locals are always fascinating about this whale watching trip in Okinawa even some been to this excursion a few times, but each time when the whale appear around nearby the boat everybody get so exciting about it.
Marine House SEASIR NAHA been organizing whale watching trip since 2005, each trip there is always a naturalist staff onboard and with all the advance equipment such as sonar and radar. Since 2005 each year Marine House SEASIR NAHA team successfully recorded 99% whale spotted. With most organize and experience whale watching excursion team in Okinawa, don’t miss your trip with Marine House SEASIR NAHA whale watching excursion.
Where is the Whale
In Okinawa the most common whale spotted is Humpback Whale and dolphin (pseudorca crassidens). Most of the whale and dolphin can be spot at nearby Chibishi Island or Kerama lslands in Okinawa.
How to prepare yourself
- If you are worry about motion sickness then eat something about an hour before or take a motion sickness medication about 30 minutes before departure.
- If you have kids with you, bring some snack or toys for them.
- Wear sneakers or something rubber soled for good traction from the wet and slippery deck.
- Sometimes temperature do get very cold, bring a sweater is always recommended.
- Bring or rent and binoculars, having a binocular will provide a close up view better that others who don’t get.
Choppy sea condition or raining during the whale watching trip Marine House SEASIR NAHA will provide poncho pack for the guest.
Marine House SEASIR NAHA guarantee will full refund if there is no guest see a whale or dolphin during the trip.
Whale watching trip schedule
- 08:15 - All guest gathering at Marine House SEASIR NAHA
- 08:45 - Safety briefing and departure
- 09:00 - 11:30 (open sea)
- 11:30 - Return to Naha
- 13:15 - All guest gathering at Marine House SEASIR NAHA
- 13:45 - Safety briefing and departure
- 14:00 - 16:30 (open sea)
- 16:30 - Return to Naha
|Marine House SEASIR Whale watching excursion||￥4,800||￥3,800||￥2,000|
- Hotel Transfer (Naha city area only)
- Drinking water and Japanese tea
- Guarantee of Whales (If no whale or dolphins spotted on the trip, get full refund)
- Information guide
- Underwater sound receiver(to receive whale singing)
- Double deck boat with Toilet and dry cabin
- Rain jacket. (Poncho pack)
Marine House SEASIR NAHA will not accepts any booking if the guests who are currently under health condition that state at below:
- Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or take medications to prevent it
- Guest who are currently pregnant
Marine House SEASIR NAHA branch
2-3-13, Minato-machi, Naha city,
Okinawa 900-0001 JAPAN
Please use this phone number 098 869 6329
key in the Car Navigation system or use this MAP CODE 33246627 *42
to locate our shop
Marine House SEASIR © All Rights Reserved.